She’s the ultimate deal maker, a reformed sea witch with style, one who now puts her powers to use helping souls in need – because she’s “seen the light.” We’ll leave it up to you to decide if you think she’s really changed once you’ve seen our Disney Ursula’s Poor Unfortunate Souls Sculpture.
Standing a full foot tall and handcrafted in artist’s resin, she’s every inch the star, surrounded by a swirl of tentacles and her faithful minions Flotsam and Jetsam.
Triumphant atop her bubbling cauldron, Ursula’s display of power is made complete by the crushed souls beneath and those captured with the orbs her tentacles hold because the stolen souls inside GLOW.
Boasting hidden LED lights, they’re the dramatic focal point of this must-have illuminated sculpture, highlighted by two more glowing touches: Ursula’s shell necklace and her cauldron. Is she good? Is she evil?
- Licensed from Disney
- Standing a full foot tall, this dramatic portrait of Ursula is handcrafted in artist’s resin, surrounded by a swirl of tentacles, her faithful minions Flotsam and Jetsam, and the crushed souls beneath her bubbling cauldron
- Lights up! Ursula’s display of power is made complete by the orbs her tentacles hold because the stolen souls inside GLOW, as do her shell necklace and her cauldron, all illuminated by hidden LED lights
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your sculpture is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 11″ W x 12″ H; 27.9 cm W x 30.5 cm H