Celebrate the magic of eternal love with Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas and this musical figurine of Jack and Sally.
Fully sculpted and hand-painted, the Simply Meant to Be Figurine captures the frightfully heartwarming romance of Jack Skellington and Sally in a figurine that lights up and plays music from the movie’s “Finale”!
Licensed from Disney and available from The Bradford Exchange, this illuminated musical figurine is meticulously detailed to capture the moment when Jack and Sally finally confess their love on top of Spiral Hill.
Brilliant LED lights add a ghastly glow to Zero and a patch full of pumpkins, and a tombstone plaque on the base proclaims, “We’re simply meant to be.”
- Licensed from Disney
- Fully sculpted, handcrafted in artist’s resin and hand-painted to capture Jack Skellington and Sally in eerily authentic detail, this figurine features the pair declaring their love on top of Spiral Hill
- It plays music! A dreadfully delightful treat for any fan of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, this collectible figurine plays the movie’s enchanting “Finale” (…For it is plain, as anyone can see, we’re simply meant to be)
- It lights up! LED lights illuminate Zero and a patch of deliciously grinning pumpkins on the base, giving the figurine a ghoulish glow
- A tombstone plaque that reads “We’re simply meant to be” adds the frightfully enchanting final touch
- Edition limited to 295 crafting days, so order now!
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your figurine is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures approximately 3-3/4″ W x 7-1/4″ H; 9.5 cm W x 18.4 cm H